STORY 7 Forums
Welcome to STORY-7 Forum!
Please login or Sign Up and stay connected... Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STORY 7 Forums
Welcome to STORY-7 Forum!
Please login or Sign Up and stay connected... Smile

STORY 7 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Vote for your favourite story's sequel

View results

Latest topics
» Muktaar Haar
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty2/12/2023, 2:54 am by Story7 Writer

» Kyunki Ghar Hai Ek Sapna...
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty23/10/2023, 10:45 pm by Story 7 Writer

» New Promo: Bairi Piya Sang Preet hai lagaayi...
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty21/10/2023, 4:57 pm by Story7 Writer

» Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty21/10/2023, 4:53 pm by Story7 Writer

» 7 Robins: The greatest Villain was once a Savior...
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty18/9/2023, 3:22 am by Story7 Writer

» Kabhie Toh Millenge... Season 3
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty2/4/2023, 6:37 pm by Story-7 Writer

» VOTE: Which Story 7 sequel you would like next?
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty22/3/2023, 1:50 am by Story-7 Writer

» Desh Aur Dharam
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty22/3/2023, 1:47 am by Story-7 Writer

» Exclusive: Kahiin Toh Hogaa First poster out!
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty22/3/2023, 1:31 am by Story7 Writer

» Khwaab (2008)
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty16/3/2023, 12:05 am by Story7 Writer

» Dil Mein Koi Hai (2007)
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty15/3/2023, 11:57 pm by Story7 Writer

» Daamini Daamini (2007)
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty15/3/2023, 11:56 pm by Story7 Writer

» Pyaar Ki Ek Anokhi Kahaani (2007)
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty15/3/2023, 11:55 pm by Story7 Writer

» Khwaish Apnaa Apnaa- Chahat aur Dushmani ki ek nayi kahani... Ekbaar phir...
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty12/3/2023, 12:47 am by Story7 Writer

» Chandan aur Chandnii
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty29/1/2023, 12:18 am by Story7 Writer

» A World will look like in the Future
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty9/1/2023, 9:43 pm by Story7 Writer

» Forum's New Entrant is the Forbidden romantic saga
Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty23/10/2022, 7:33 pm by Story7 Writer

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Story-7 Forum- Where you read online stories! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of STORY 7 Forums on your social bookmarking website

Aamrapali

2 posters

Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Aamrapali

Post by Story7 Writer 17/12/2020, 5:16 am

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Aamrap10
Aamrapali 

Set in a different era Year 1103, Aamrapali is a story of the most beautiful courtesan of this period. Her beauty was praised in all kingdoms which trapped her in a cage when she was summoned by a ruthless king who wanted to win her at all cost. This story will journey through struggle, revenge and triumph of Aamrapali who later became a legend 'Kamuki'

STARTING FROM 2023

Last edited by Story7 Writer on 30/8/2022, 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :
  • Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi

Male
Zodiac : Gemini Horse

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: GHT One Acting Head GHT One Acting Head

https://story7.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Aamrapali- The Story

Post by Story-7 Writer 13/12/2021, 11:30 pm

King Pali was a great admirer of beauty and the most popular womanizer apart from having 2 wives, he wanted to meet world's most truest form of beauty on the earth. Chitragupt was the great sculptor artist of that era who was prisoned by King Pali. King Pali ordered Chitragupt to give him world's truest beauty in a form of a young woman. In return, he will free the sculptor artist. 

Chitragupt felt insulted as he was imprisoned by an egoistic King so he decided to build exactly as the King desired but to crush his heart. Legends has it, Chitragupt had skills and he got a granted wish from Lord Vishnu that if he wish, he can give life to a statue that he made but he could use this power only once in his lifetime. Chitragupt decided to build this statue of world's true form of beauty which eventually going to start a war between Four different states. 

Chitragupt started his work and it took days, months and a year to begin towards the finishing of this well-known project of this artist. Till then, there were lots of rumors doing the rounds everywhere. Kings and Queen around the world got to know about this news. As the story progressing towards the finishing of this artistic work, King Pali was restless and he went crazy by the time Chitragupt could announce the work is finish. 

Many attempts were made by different states inorder to just take a peek, a closer look on the World's most beautiful statue. Chitragupt's revenge, a mad king's madness and a historic event was yet to happen...
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: Forum Director Forum Director

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Story in Continuation- The Birth of Aamrapali

Post by Story-7 Writer 14/12/2021, 12:12 am

World's most greatest sculptor artist - Chitragupt made a statue of a nude woman covered in a very thin veil. The breath taking statue was world's most truest form of beauty. Chitragupt named the statue over the oldest mango tree it was built under. Rumors were the statue look almost alive because there were ghosts in the old mango tree this statue was built under. Chitragupt knew a secret which he later wrote in his book near Tapi River. King Pali declared a death warrant if anybody else dare to see the statue before him, the person will be hang till death brutally. The moment King saw this statue, he fell in love. The drunk King was murmuring about how lonely he was till this time. King Pali asked the sculptor what is her name? 

Chitragupt got scared for sure as he definitely wanted to get out of this hell hole so he named the statue- 'Aamrapali'. King was now happy and he wanted to express his joy so he announced Sculptor artist's freedom and awarded him with tons of golds and diamonds that king adored. Suddenly King felt a regret and a desire, what if this statue could talk, breathe and come to life? Is it possible? This was the time Chitragupt was waiting for, his revenge so, he prayed to his lord Shiva who gave him a wish that Chitragupt can bring his art into life only for once in his lifetime... So he did.

The event took a dramatic turn. A stream of milky shower from above the sky on the statue. The statue started to melt. King was shocked that the love of his life is going away from him. King Pali went mad and he started begging to lords to stop this. Chitragupt did not understand if his plan failed drastically. The statue kept melting from the heavy stream and suddenly the shower stopped. However, the statue kept melting as King Pali's tears touched her feet. Statue melted into a young woman. Her skin radiant like moon shine and she was breathtakingly beautiful. King Pali astonished to see Aamrapali.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Re: Aamrapali

Post by Story-7 Writer 31/8/2022, 6:38 pm

Characters -

Tvashta- 

Vritra

Apollo

Tamyani

Kundal 

Palli

Janukuhari

Shambhala
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Episode 1 - The great Artist

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 10:50 pm

Story starts with Chitragupt's backstory-

Chitragupt, one of the finest and greatest artist of this era, residing in the state of Kalinga. A drunkard and corrupted once was a thief and then he learnt the art of painting. With this talent, he rose to fame. After few years, he discovered he have got mystical power in his paintings where the painted drawing will come to life. He only painted nature, the trees and the rivers, the mountain, the birds and everything he painted, was almost real. Seeing his talent, god Indra was so pleased, he decided to create everything as painted by this young artist. One day, Lord Indra showed-up in this artist's dreams to bless him with a wish that Chitragupt desires. The artist was confused so, Indra have granted him a wish that he will be able to progress his talents to sculptor and the day the artist will decide his lifetime's greatest invention, the sculptor will come to life, with a condition, the artist could only use this wish once in this lifetime. 

Blessing this, Lord Indra vanished. Chitragupt woke-up and saw his hands were glowing. He instantly knew this was no dream. 

Artist who was banished-

After he was banished from Kalinga, he crossed the river and entered in the lines of ashrams. He was guided towards a town where he took refuge in a small shelter of a priest. Before he could realize, he was now within the border of Vaishyagra (later Vaishali). This priest had a 17 year old beautiful and young daughter 'Tamyani', who cooked for him and took care of him with a great deal as the artist was badly injured too. Literally she have saved his life. Within no-time Chitragupt fell in love with her. 

Bride of the City-

On the other hand, King of Vaishyagra was on his death-bed and about to announce his successor, his son as the new King. According to the tradition of Pali, every new king will take a virgin girl from his village for that big night of celebration and the next day, the girl will be crowned as the "Bride of the city" or the "City's prostitute".

Chanakya the well-known visited to meet the new king where he warned him about a prediction- a curse. The new king, Pali, ignored it anyway. While on his exit, somehow he met a random stranger within the crowd, Chitragupt. Chanakya handed a golden coin to him saying "History have seen many wars, but the reason behind was always a woman". Chitragupt did not understand if this meant anything.

While the crowd was cheering the new king on his coronation, Pali set his eyes on the priest's daughter 'Tamyani'. Pali announced his "Nagarvadhu" will be invited for the feast tonight and infront of this city, he asked the priest to hand him his daughter for this prestigious title. It was not an asking and this offer was considered as holy in that era so, the priest was happy. Tamyani ran away from this absurdness. Priest reached home and begged her daughter to agree.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Episode 2 - Nagarvadhu

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 10:51 pm

Before the day of coronation of the King Pali, Chitragupt was working very hard to earn money and prove to Tamyani's father that he is the suitable match for his daughter. 

He realized he have a gold coin too, with this, he could easily convince her father to ask her hand in marriage.

Hopes and dreams, shattered-

After what happened today, Tamyani knew Chitragupt was about to meet her father to ask her hand in marriage but now, he is too late.

The priest was begging to her so she agrees to the king's proposal. Becoming a "Nagarvadhu" or the "Bride of the city" is a life-long prestigious title that a girl could get after so many years and the entire city was expecting Tamyani to feel how lucky she is, chosen to become "Nagarvadhu".

The artist reached and saw what is going on. He asks the priest if he could marry his daughter. The moment priest heard this, he slapped him and asked to leave his house orelse he would curse him which will be worse than the death.

Tamyani fell down and begged for his life, she agreed to King's offer to become the Nagarvadhu.

Chitragupt is now shattered.

The artist in chains for 20 years-

Chitragupt reached to King Pali, begging for his life, he was crying like a mad beggar. Seeing his plight King Pali asked what does he want? Chitragupt begged him to change his decision, let Tamyani go. King Pali was in rage, ordered his men to chain him up and throw him in a dark dungeon for unknown years. 

With every year passing by, the city never forgot the artist whose creations were extraordinary. Words kept reaching to king's ears how marvelous this artist is...was?

Even he was in prison, in this dark dungeon, chained-up, with a small beam of light, he managed to preserve his passion for the sculptors. With the prison walls, hard age old rocks, he made the most beautiful sculptors.

20 years passed, in these years King Pali who married two times for the political diplomatic reasons now wondering if he would ever find the true love of his life?

While in prison, heard the news from the guards what happened to the priest's daughter Tamyani, It shook him to the core.

After she said Yes to King Pali's proposal to become the Nagarvadhu, after the celebration, King Pali raped her and deflowered her. The next day, the royal bath was prepared for her and after that she was sent to city's royal brothel, announced as the "Nagarvadhu".
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Episode 3 - The Curse of Chitragupt

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 10:54 pm

[Under progress]
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Episode 4- Tears of Poseidon

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 10:55 pm

[Under Progress]
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Episode 5 -The Prediction of End

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 10:57 pm

[Under Progress ]
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Episode 6 - Aamrapali- The eternal Beauty or a Revenge weapon?

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 11:00 pm

[Under progress ]
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Amrapali - Ek Kahaani waqt mein peechey par waqt se aagey ki... Empty Re: Aamrapali

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum