STORY 7 Forums
Welcome to STORY-7 Forum!
Please login or Sign Up and stay connected... Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STORY 7 Forums
Welcome to STORY-7 Forum!
Please login or Sign Up and stay connected... Smile

STORY 7 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Vote for your favourite story's sequel

View results

Latest topics
» Muktaar Haar
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty2/12/2023, 2:54 am by Story7 Writer

» Kyunki Ghar Hai Ek Sapna...
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty23/10/2023, 10:45 pm by Story 7 Writer

» New Promo: Bairi Piya Sang Preet hai lagaayi...
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty21/10/2023, 4:57 pm by Story7 Writer

» Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty21/10/2023, 4:53 pm by Story7 Writer

» 7 Robins: The greatest Villain was once a Savior...
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty18/9/2023, 3:22 am by Story7 Writer

» Kabhie Toh Millenge... Season 3
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty2/4/2023, 6:37 pm by Story-7 Writer

» VOTE: Which Story 7 sequel you would like next?
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty22/3/2023, 1:50 am by Story-7 Writer

» Desh Aur Dharam
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty22/3/2023, 1:47 am by Story-7 Writer

» Exclusive: Kahiin Toh Hogaa First poster out!
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty22/3/2023, 1:31 am by Story7 Writer

» Khwaab (2008)
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty16/3/2023, 12:05 am by Story7 Writer

» Dil Mein Koi Hai (2007)
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty15/3/2023, 11:57 pm by Story7 Writer

» Daamini Daamini (2007)
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty15/3/2023, 11:56 pm by Story7 Writer

» Pyaar Ki Ek Anokhi Kahaani (2007)
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty15/3/2023, 11:55 pm by Story7 Writer

» Khwaish Apnaa Apnaa- Chahat aur Dushmani ki ek nayi kahani... Ekbaar phir...
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty12/3/2023, 12:47 am by Story7 Writer

» Chandan aur Chandnii
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty29/1/2023, 12:18 am by Story7 Writer

» A World will look like in the Future
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty9/1/2023, 9:43 pm by Story7 Writer

» Forum's New Entrant is the Forbidden romantic saga
Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty23/10/2022, 7:33 pm by Story7 Writer

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Story-7 Forum- Where you read online stories! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of STORY 7 Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

Post by Story 7 Writer 5/10/2014, 4:31 am

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Bairi_10

Story Synopsis: A Love-story of a young village belle Amroki and middle-age zamindaar, Balraaj Thakur. The story is set in a picture of a village called Kathiavar, where village girls are sold to zamindaars. The story will journey through the eyes of Amroki, The cruelty, the struggle and the misfortune she suffers.

Story-                                                  Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi
Genre-                                                 Drama, Social-Drama
Story Conceptualize and Written By- Dipendu Dutta
No. of episodes-                                   --
Story Started on-                                 20th March, 2015
Story Concluded on-                             --
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male
Zodiac : Gemini Horse

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: Serial one Creative Writer Serial one Creative Writer

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Characters

Post by Story 7 Writer 20/3/2015, 11:24 am

Lead Characters

• Amroki  - A 17 year old, very beautiful and innocent village girl. She happens to be the most beautiful girl in the village.

• Balraaj Thakur - A 41 years old cruel-hearted zamindaar and the Thakur of the village Kathiavar.

• Raghu - Balraaj Thakur's right hand cum servant, respects his master Balraj Thakur alot.

• Laajo -Amroki's friend. Helpess and chained in an alley of Prostitutes.

Other Characters

• Badi-Thakurain (Gayatri) -Wife of Balraaj Thakur and the elder-thakurain.

• Munshi - A vicious and selfish person who pretends to be a loyal servant.

Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 1

Post by Story 7 Writer 20/3/2015, 11:31 am

Scene opens with: Mid-night in a village of somewhere in Uttar-Pradesh, India. A chaos happening. Villagers are frightned. Huts and lots of farms are on fire. One of the villager and his entire family trapped inside their home which is on fire. Villagers try to throw buckets of water but they fail to save them. Somehow a young man manage to escape the fire. People recognized him as Jagdish. Jagdish is in trauma. and after few minutes, he runs away.

Next Day

Villagers are gathered and discussing about what misfortunate event happened last night in the near village. The villagers of this village is talking how much prevention is important to not let such thing happen here. While some are saying that the fire took place because of the carelessness of those villagers. The villagers of this village is saying this is the village named 'Kathiavar', how much secure their village is and how much proud they are. Then one of the villager said, it is just his misconception. Because the zamindaar charges a large amount of lagaan and also, if a villager is unable to pay his lagaan, he will have to sell either his daughters or his woman to the zamindaar and they will do whatever they feels is right. Then the next villager stands up agreeing to his voice, says, the zamindaar of this village Balraaj Thakur is an evil man. He looted villagers and exploited their lives for many years. Suddenly the villager get slapped from the Munshi.

"Are you crazy?!" Munshi yelled. Munshi warns the villagers if they ever talk ill about the zamindaar or even if they ever try to go against the rules made, the entire village will pay. The villagers bow-downed their heads and in a moment there was a silence.

Thakur Haveli
(Zamindaar's Mansion)

A woman is ordering the servants to do the decorations right. She is Kamala (The head servant and she directly serves to Badi-Thakurain). Kamla is yelling on the servants to make the arrangements fast as the Badi-Thakurain will arrive soon with the Thakur-saheb, Balraaj Thakur.  

Suddenly a car stopped. In a little frightned toned, Kamala said to all the servants, "They have arrived...". Everyone silenced.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 2

Post by Story7 Writer 18/6/2016, 11:25 pm

Badi Thakurain arrived.

Every servants are in a state of fear from Badi Thakurain.

"Khambha Ghari Badi Thakurain saa..."

Badi Thakurain: Saheb agaye?

Kamla: Jee woh...

(cut to)

Balraj Thakur is going to announce his judgement in a village panchayat. Balraj Thakur announce that every farmer will sell his land to him orelse, he will take an ugly step. Everybody is aware of how cruel he is.

Every farmer is in a state of fear and tension. Nobody wanted to go against this Thakur.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :
  • Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi

Male

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: GHT One Acting Head GHT One Acting Head

https://story7.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 3

Post by Story7 Writer 18/6/2016, 11:34 pm

Two village belles running in the wheat farm. Happy, chirping and full of life, 17 years "Amroki"...

Amroki and her best friend, Laajo, treats her like own sister. They both  are of same age. Amroki and Laajo dreaming their prince. They tell eachother about how much it would be like a fairy tale, when they both will meet their prince charming.

Suddenly few unknown men appeared. In a no time, they took Laajo away!

Amroki screamed for help but she couldn't save her best friend. Amroki is shocked.

Amorki reach to her home. She tell this incidence to her father. Her father hears this incidence and decides to send her daughter away to a safe place, far from this hell.

Amroki remembers what happened to her friend. She is worried what might have those goons done to her. Is she safe?
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 4

Post by Story7 Writer 18/6/2016, 11:41 pm

Balraj Thakur concludes the Panchayat meeting and he suddenly he steps into a cowdung. He gave a tight slap to a farmer for this insult. Thakur rush to a near pond.

He ask his goons to leave him alone for sometime and he goes to near to the pond.

Balraj Thakur reached to the pond and saw a young, beautiful village girl sitting near the pond. It was Amroki. Balraj Thakur got distracted by her beauty and fell head over heel to her beauty. The lust in his eyes stroked directly his soul.

Amroki was sad and worried about her friend Laajo.

Balraj Thakur called someone and ask him to get all the details about this girl.

Balraj Thakur: Mhaare ko yeh chhori chahiye!
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 5

Post by Story7 Writer 14/7/2016, 12:44 am

Badi Thakurain: aapko aane mein itni der kyun hui?

Balraj Thakur: zyada sawaal karke mhare ko pareshan na kar! Mhare liye khana paros!

[ Badi Thakurain is excited to tell him that she cooked his favourite meal, specially for him. ]

[ Badi Thakurain left the room in an excitement so that she can prepare the dining table for him.]

Seeing Badi Thakurain so much excited, Servants are talking---

Servant 01: Humari Badi Thakurain kitna chahti hain sahab ko... Kitna pyaar karti hai. Din bhar khud kuch naa kha ke, Sahab ke liye intezar karti hai... Lekin Kya Sahab ko yeh dikhai nahi deta?

Servant 02: Badi Thakurain ka Sahab ke liye yeh chahat, shayad aaj tak bhagwaan bhi nahi jaan paya.... Shayad esiliye toh, itna paas hoke bhi itni dooriyaan....... Paa ke bhi naa paa saki woh Sahab ki mohobbat ko...... Shayad pyaar mein haar isi ko kehte hain.......

Badi Thakurain was serving the dinner for her husband but suddenly she get hurt by a sharp edgy thing. Balraj Thakur comes there...

Balraj Thakur: (in a very serious tone) koi bhi kaam theek se karna ata nahi tou koshish bhi mat kia kar!

This sentence brought tears in Badi Thakurain's eyes that she can now feel this pain of rejection is much more than any bruise.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 6

Post by Story7 Writer 2/1/2017, 7:01 pm

A truck stops at a stable. There were 5 young village girls were lying on the ground. One of them are in her senses, it was Laajo, Amroki's friend. She could feel she is in a trap.

Munim comes there. Munim was starring at that girl in order to fulfill his lust he touch her. He try to rip her clothes but suddenly someone punched his face hard. "Raghu!!! Tu! Apnu aukaat bhool raha hai?!" Munim yelled at that young man who punched him.

Raghu: Aukaat tou tu apni bhool gaya hai Munim! Bhool mat! Yeh sab ke sab sahab ke liye yehaan layi gayi hain...

Raghu was about to leave but he stopped. Laajo touched his feet and ask for help. He removed his jacket and wear her the jacket, and he left with a silence.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 7 Part-1

Post by Story7 Writer 30/7/2017, 11:37 pm

Raghu was about to leave from here but before he get into his Jeep he pulled out a photo from his pocket. He starred at that photo for minute and slowly he said: "Lo! Aaj maine tumhari woh wish bhi poori kardi...Kisi masoom ki zindagi bachake...ab khush?"

Raghu get inside the jeep but he accidently dropped the photo. Laajo saw him dropping the photo. She runs over there to tell him but Raghu was already gone.

Laajo picks up the photo, she thinks of Raghu as a kind saviour. She carefully keeps that photo without seeing it.

Days passed. Laajo tried to get out of there but girls around here convinced her that it is useless to even try. Laajo kept thinking of that unknown stranger who saved her that night.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 7 PART-2

Post by Story-7 Writer 6/10/2021, 2:57 am

Munim is furiously planning to take revenge from Raghav so he called his goons to beat him good. Raghav entered--- Munim get blank to see him and he dropped his phone.

Munim threatens him that he will complain to Balraj Thakur. Raghav puts his pistol over his head and tell him to shut up orelse Munim would not live to next day.

Munim's daughter Suchitra entered and she is shocked to see the situation. 

[ On the other hand, Laajo tries to escape and somehow she manage to get out of the wall. Laajo runs to the main road to get help. ]

Laajo somehow reach to a telephone booth near Dhaba. She tries to ask for help from the people around and somebody offer to help and he dialed the phone to polic station nearby. Finally Laajo feels hopeful.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: Forum Director Forum Director

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 8

Post by Story-7 Writer 6/10/2021, 3:10 am

Laajo writes a letter meanwhile a police jeep reach there at Dhaba. Seeing the Inspector Laajo ran towards the jeep and she did not realize that she dropped the letter. 

Laajo tell everything to the officer and he asked her to come to the police station to lodge FIR against Munim.

[In the village everyone is upset since Laajo was kidnapped. Amroki received a letter from a random guy as he saw Laajo at Dhaba and tell her the whole incident. ]

Amroki decides to take matter in hands.

[ Suchitra is in dilemma whether to ask her father about going to the college party. ]

Suchitra is day dreaming about Balraj Thakur's nephew as she is in love with this rich  spoiled brat who is a playboy.

Suchitra has already tried to call him to get attention but he never respond to any of her messages or phone calls. 

She received a call from her father as he wanted to know why she came to meet him this morning but Suchitra flipped the question to something random and hang up the phone.

Suchitra reach to the party and sees her boyfriend is flirting with other girl so, she is heartbroken. Suddenly she thought of Raghav and she call her father to manipulate him to get Raghav's phone number. Suchitra creates a plan to take revenge from her boyfriend by getting him beaten up from Raghav. She calls Raghav to the party giving him the reason that he is just a servant and he is supposed to obey what she says.

Raghav reached to the party. Seeing Suchitra with Raghav, her boyfriend gets jealous so she changed the plan and skimmed to make him more jealous by fake romancing with Raghav.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 9

Post by Story-7 Writer 27/8/2022, 10:21 pm

Raghav reached to the party. Suchitra goes near to Raghav acting sad and confused. Raghav ask her the reason why she called him here.

Suchitra continues to act confuse that she is not feeling well. Raghav tries to hold her hand to make sure she does not fall. Seeing Suchitra with Raghav, her boyfriend gets jealous so, she changed the plan and skimmed to make him more jealous by fake romancing with Raghav. Suchitra tries to lean towards Raghav and tries to kiss him but Raghav stopped her. 

Raghav saw Suchitra was checking on her boyfriend and that she is trying to make him jealous and he understood her plan. Raghav leaves the party. 

Suchitra's boyfriend/crush comes to Suchitra. 

"So that's your plan? Mujhe jealous karne ka?" -Manvir, Balraj Thakur ka nephew wahan entry karte hue.

Manvir holds Suchitra's hand so tight that it hurts. Suchitra ask him to leave her hand that he is hurting her. 

Manvir: exactly! that is called hurting. You can't even make me jealous. Aur woh bhi oos naukar se?!

Manvir leaves her hand. 

Suchitra is now devasted by his rude behavior and she leaves the party. Coming out of the party, she sees Raghav haven't left yet. Suchitra asks him why didn't he leave. He says that now he get chance to play his role as a servant as he is.

Suchitra is feels guilt and she is surprised to see so much difference between these two men. 

While driving the car and making sure she reach home safe, Raghav tells her that she is naive and ask her to take care of herself and make right decisions. 

Suchitra nods but after few moments, she checks her phone to see if she got any message from Manvir.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 10

Post by Story-7 Writer 27/8/2022, 10:32 pm

People in Village are in trauma knowing how girls are getting kidnap in their village. They get information that this was done by Munim's goon. 

Suddenly, a policeman enters there. This is the same policeman who took Laajo to the police-station.

Policeman- Vikram informs them that he found Laajo and took her to the police station to register the FIR but...

Villagers requests him one by one to speak up about the whereabout of Laajo. Vikram feels ashamed of telling them that Laajo is no more.

Everyone is in great shock. Amroki is in shock. 

Amroki takes a pause and says that she denies this as she does not feel her sister-like friend could just give up and die so easily. Amroki decides to meet Balraj Thakur to report about his employee Munim and what he did.

Everyone tries to stop Amroki. Amroki's baba forbids her to go to that Haveli as he fears what will happen to his daughter Amroki.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Re: Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

Post by Story-7 Writer 27/8/2022, 10:55 pm

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Bpsphl10
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 11

Post by Story-7 Writer 27/8/2022, 11:05 pm

Laajo gets caught and been thrown into back to the place she ran away from. Other girls tries to make sure she is okay. Laajo recalls when she reached to the station, Munim came after few minutes and slapped her.

Laajo decides to free all the girls and take revenge from Munim.

Laajo hopes to see Raghav once so she could ask for help as she still believes he is a good man who could help her and others to set free. Laajo holds back and waits for the moment.

In the Haveli, Balraj Thakur can't rest as he constantly thinks about Amroki and her beauty. Balraj Thakur thinks about her tender skin and her jasmine like smell from her long silky hair. Seeing Balraj Thakur so restless Badi Thakurain understood that he is attracted towards a woman. She goes outside the room and calls up one of her confidante. 

She asks her to find out the details and inform her soon as she gets anything.

Badi-Thakurain is now certain that the reason of his restless is not just some ordinary attraction.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 12

Post by Story-7 Writer 28/8/2022, 1:04 am

Laajo and other girls were sent to the brothel by Munim. 

Munim gets a call from Balraj Thakur. Balraj Thakur informs him to find out about Amroki. 

While all the girls were blindfolded and smuggled to a brothel. After reaching to this brothel, they removes the blind folds. 

Laajo is confused what kind of place is this and soon she sees Munim, Laajo is certain Munim is trying to sell the girls to this brothel. Little she know this brothel is run by Balraj Thakur.

Laajo sees Munim going to meet the Madam of this brothel and so she tries to overhear the discussion.

Laajo suddenly realises that she still have the photo that fell from Raghav's pocket.

Laajo concentrates on to hear the discussion so she try to elope and hide somewhere in the safe place.

On the other side, Raghav finds out that the photo is missing and he soon realised, the photo must have fell somewhere he saved Laajo. Raghav goes to that place but couldn't see Laajo or the photo. He tries to find the photo but in vain. Raghav asks about Laajo from a local hoon of Munim and he tell him that all the girls were sent to the brothel by Munim this morning.

Raghav decides to meet Laajo.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 13

Post by Story-7 Writer 28/8/2022, 1:15 am

Raghav reaches to the same brothel address given by that local goon where all the girls were sent to.

Raghav sees Munim talking to the Madam of this brothel. Raghav soon remembers this Madam, he knows her very well.

On the other side Laajo is hiding somewhere to hear the discussion between Munim and the Madam.

Munim: (grins) Lo ji Madamji! Ees baar toh nayi nayi haseen maal hai. Tou daam bhi haseen hi de do!

Madam: bakwas band kar Munim! Jitne ki baat Hui thi utna hi hai... Lekin ees baar Thakur sahab nahi aye?

Munim: Maalik tou shikaar ki tyaari kar rahe hain na!

Madam: Shikaar?

Munim: Haan Madamji, shayad bahut jaldi woh bhi yehin ajaye. Maalik ko gaanv mein ek ladki mili, bahut sundar! Ab Maalik bohot jald oos ladki ko daboj lenge! Naam ... Amroki!

Laajo is shocked to hear the plan of Munim, knowing her friend Amroki is in danger.

Laajo decides to warn Amroki at all cost.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 14

Post by Story-7 Writer 28/8/2022, 1:33 am

Raghav walks near to the Madam who was talking to Munim.

Raghav remembers the girl he loved more than this world was killed because of this Madam. Raghav recalls that he doesn't remember the whole incident clearly as he was attacked and had a head injury.

Slowly all the faded memory seems to be coming back after Raghav saw this Madam. Raghav is walking towards her slowly while cross Laajo hiding just there. Laajo sees Raghav while she's in shock about the plan she heard.

Raghav recalls that incident happened years ago. The girl he loved was raped and then murdered by Manvir, the spoilt brat nephew of Balraj Thakur. 

8 Years Ago...

Raghav was just a servant of Balraj Thakur while he met this girl. He got to know this girl was full of life and so kind that he fell for her innocence. Later he knew that this girl was one of the brothel girls. 

Raghav found his girlfriend was sad one day so he asked her to run away from this world of dirt. She was scared but she did say yes and they got engaged. 

Manvir had his eyes on this girl from a long time so he approached to this Madam to let her spend a night with him. As a business transaction Madam sold this girl to Manvir, without any knowledge, the girl was sleeping in her room, Manvir and his friends attacked her and raped her.

Later, somehow this girl informs Raghav. Furious Raghav goes to kill Manvir but with the help of guards, Balraj Thakur stopped him. Balraj Thakur warned him if he disobey, he will get that girl killed. Balraj Thakur get him beaten up by his guards so bad and he loses his memory after Manvir hits him on his head.

After 2 days the girl disappeared. Since that day, Raghav accepted the silence to protect the love of his life but then she went missing so he knew, the only way to find her, is to work for Balraj Thakur until he get to know about her. 

After 8 years, Raghav is still obeying but now he remember everything. The only thing he doesn't know, where is Tara?
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 15

Post by Story7 Writer 30/8/2022, 8:51 pm

"Maalik bahut jaldi oos ladki ko apna bana lenge!" Munim laughs loudly.

Madam : waise ees baar apne bar ki ronak badhane ke liye bahut khaas ladki ko bheja hai tune! Laajo?

Munim: zara sambhal ke, bahut hi khatarnak hai! Yeh Laajo bilkul osi Tara jaisi ziddi hai!

Raghav is stunned to hear Tara's name here. 

Madam: Munim! Tara ka naam ees galiyon mein aaj tak kisi ne nahi lia tha, ahinda dhyan rakhna!

Raghav is ignited with anger but he soon realizes that his any stupidity could kill Tara, he feels helpless. Seeing Raghav helpless Laajo could not understand what this could mean. 

Soon, she realizes that she still have that photo, she need to return it to Raghav. Laajo runs toward Raghav. 

Situation gets more dramatic where Madam and Munim were having a conversation and sees a girl running towards a stranger. Laajo was hopeful seeing Raghav there, thinking he might save her from this situation. Raghav sees Laajo running towards him and for a second he hallucinates seeing Tara running towards him instead.

Laajo reached near him and was about to give him the photo and soon she was about to handover the photo, she accidently sees the photo, it was Tara.

Laajo is speechless seeing this other girl, he kept her photo so safe and this means a lot to him. Laajo gets the idea that he must love her as she is very special to him. In all these storm of thoughts she forget to tell him to save her from this hell.

Laajo silently handover the photo to him and he took the photo. Laajo leaves being confused about what she saw.

Laajo goes to her room and have a break-down. Her only hope was to tell him which now feels useless.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 16

Post by Story7 Writer 30/8/2022, 10:39 pm

Raghav enters where Munim and Madam was having their conversation. 

Seeing Raghav, Madam is shocked and goes speechless. Munim observes this reaction and starts wondering if she know Raghav. 

Raghav hands her the photo and asked her to keep the photo until she remembers the girl and the day she recalls whereabout of this girl in the photo, he will come and pickup the photo from her. Raghav left.

On the other side, Laajo is heartbroken and keeps thinking about what happened. 

Suddenly there is a knock on her door. She was informed to get ready for her first show in the bar.

Laajo feels helpless as Raghav was feeling on his end. 

Laajo is invited to meet Madam about the big event tonight. 

Madam takes a good look at Laajo estimating her worth to present infront of men while Laajo was wondering about Raghav.

Madam politely tells her to stop thinking about her past and embrace her future. Laajo requests her that she want to leave. 

Madam tells her that she have a choice to go back but this society wouldn't accept a girl running from a brothel, will name her as a prostitute so, Madam asks her why she cannot pickup a name for herself before this society brand her as a slut.

"Taara..." -Laajo says this name all of sudden. 

Madam is astonished to hear this name.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 17

Post by Story7 Writer 30/8/2022, 11:08 pm

Madam is sitting in her living room area. She is shocked to hear the name from an unknown girl's mouth but then she remembers that she saw Laajo running towards Raghav giving him the same photo of Tara's, she got from Raghav.

Madam plots to invite Raghav to this evening's show, to break him in pieces when he will see Laajo with other men.

Raghav receives a message on his phone. He checked his phone and saw it was from Madam. She have mentioned that tonight Tara will be performing and if he wishes to know about Tara, he is invited.

Raghav feels little hopeful but he also knows Madam is deceptive.

Raghav remembers what Tara used to say when facing the bad time, he need to believe that this is temporary.

This is the evening now when the bar is stunning with red lights and shimmering glasses. Men are drinking while the perverseness was in the air. Raghav stepped in to the bar, his eyes were looking for Tara. 

Raghav sits down and the bartender offers the glass. Raghav's mind is clouded with the memory of Taara. He is seeing her face in the shiny bottles, the glass of whiskey.

He holds the glass more tight and it broke into pieces, he did not realize that he was bleeding so bad. Raghav was seeing Taara's face in those shards of glasses. 

Madam announces the introduction of a new girl "Tara" 

Suddenly Raghav have flashbacks of Tara and her face but suddenly her face starts fading as the unknown new girl approaches to the spotlight.

Laajo enters as Tara.

Raghav sees Laajo entered as Tara. He is confused as he starts looking everywhere but this is not the girl he know. 

Taara starts singing on as she was groomed few hours ago with the poise. She was wearing a scarlet red slit skirt which was opposite to Laajo's character. 

Men are drooling over her while her eyes were at Raghav, hinting him that she needs him to save her. In her song she mention how men are caressing her skin with their eyes but nobody cares if she really need to be protected. She goes near him and expresses that her love for him is eternal and sacred as her tears but for him she will be only a prostitute. Raghav looks at her intensely, hinting that how could he protect her when he is helpless and broken?

Taara ends her song and leaves.

Raghav felt a hit seeing her this helpess.
Story7 Writer
Story7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Fav. online story :

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 18

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 11:57 pm

Laajo enters as Tara.

Raghav sees Laajo entered as Tara. He is confused as he starts looking everywhere but this is not the girl he know. 

Taara starts singing on as she was groomed few hours ago with the poise. She was wearing a scarlet red slit skirt which was opposite to Laajo's character. 

Raghav's eyes were finding only Taara. The more he looks for her, the more Laajo goes near to him but it was more like he is blinded and cannot see this girl. He knows only one face.

Men were  drooling over her while her eyes were at Raghav, hinting him that she needs him to save her. In her song she mention how men are caressing her skin with their eyes but nobody cares if she really need to be protected. She goes near him and expresses that her love for him is eternal and sacred as her tears but for him she will be only a prostitute. Raghav looks at her intensely, hinting that how could he protect her when he is helpless and broken?

Taara ends her song and leaves.

Raghav felt a hit seeing her this helpless.

Last edited by Story-7 Writer on 5/11/2022, 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 19

Post by Story-7 Writer 2/9/2022, 11:57 pm

Amroki's baba is worried as he fears what happened to Laajo might happen to Amroki too. Amroki's baba makes a decision and goes out of the hut to the nearest telephone booth.

Amroki is wondering how to find a way out to talk to Maalik (Balraj Thakur) and after a deep thought she finds a way. 

Amroki's baba hangs up the phone. The shopkeeper in the telephone booth asks him if this would be right to marry off her daughter in this tender age afterall she is just 17.

Baba says that he is helpless to take this decision but now that he have telephoned his friend to find a good suitor for Amroki, the day she will get married, he will feel the relief. 

While the scene transitioned to Balraj Thakur gets to know about his nephew Manvir and what happened in the club the other night. Balraj Thakur slapped Manvir.

Badi Thakurain tries to calm Balraj Thakur but he is furious at Manvir.

Manvir explains that he is not interested in Munim's daughter but it is her who keeps following him.

Furious Balraj Thakur calls up Munim and asks him to report immediately. 

Munim is worried what it could be. Munim leaves.

Raghav arrived to the haveli to deliver the collected tax money as usual while he sees  the serious situation. Balraj Thakur calls up Raghav.

Furious Balraj Thakur calls up Munim and asks him to report immediately. 

Munim is worried what it could be. Munim leaves.

Raghav arrived to the haveli to deliver the collected tax money as usual while he sees  the serious situation. Balraj Thakur calls up Raghav.

Raghav, not making eye contact like other servants, looks down and politely asks if he need the detailed calculation of those tax money he collected.

Balraj Thakur asks Raghav if he is his obedient dog-

"Haan Maalik" Raghav replied.

Munim arrived.

Balraj Thakur welcomes Munim with a happy face. Munim is confused but once he sees Raghav, he senses something is fishy.

Balraj Thakur asks Munim if he looks happy. Munim replied "Haan Maalik"

Balraj Thakur asks him to ask the reason for his happiness. 

Munim asked why he is happy. Balraj Thakur place his hand on his arm gently and shows him that today he have found a best suitor for his daughter. 

Munim is sky-9 happy that finally Balraj Thakur will ask his daughter's hand in marriage with his nephew Manvir.

Balraj Thakur announces marriage of Munim's daughter with Raghav!

Everyone is shocked to hear this. Situation get tensed. 

Raghav: Ji Maalik, mujhe yeh rishta se koi problem nahi hai.

Munim is shocked.

Last edited by Story-7 Writer on 5/11/2022, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode plots

Post by Story-7 Writer 7/9/2022, 10:47 pm

Episode 20 - Raghav will attempt to murder Manvir.
Episode 21- Balraj Thakur will put him in the jail and beat him up bad leaving him half-dead.

Episode 22- Amroki will meet Balraj Thakur for the first time. Balraj tries to lay his hands on Amroki. Amroki sense his intentions.

Episode 23- Balraj offers Amroki to be his mistress but she slapped him. Balraj furiously challenges Amroki that he will make her his at all cost.

Episode 24- Balraj will get to know Amroki's baba looking to wed her off so he will send proposal for Raghav to her baba.

Episode 25 -Somebody in the village meets with an accident so Balraj Thakur sends aid and the entire village appreciates him.

Episode 26 - Balraj thakur will go to meet Amroki's baba to ask her hand for Raghav and convince him. Amroki's baba agrees to the marriage.

Episode 27 -Amroki's wedding preparations starts in haveli as Balraj wanted while Laajo gets to meet Amroki so she tells her the truth about Balraj thakur. By the end of episode Laajo gets in trouble.

Episode 28 -After the wedding, in the wedding night Raghav leaves to save Laajo. Amroki is alone in her room in one of the servant quarter. Balraj Thakur rapes Amroki. Badi Thakurain witnessed it.

Episode 29 -In the stormy night Raghav saves Laajo from the men. Raghav realizes he is drawn towards Laajo. Manvir sees them and hatches a plan to get him killed by Balraj Thakur. Munim's daughter finds out that she is pregnant with Manvir's child so she confronts him but he denies to accept this child and he pushed her which caused miscarriage.

Episode 30 -After being raped by Balraj, Amroki was broken. Badi Thakurain comes to meet her but she shows no sympathy but asks her to keep mum. Amroki is helpless.

Episode 31- Raghav killed Manvir. In the court, Munim's daughter defends Raghav and discloses Manvir's undoing and the miscarriage. Raghav gets bail.
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Episode 20

Post by Story-7 Writer 7/9/2022, 11:09 pm

Raghav was in the same bar, sitting and drinking. He sees Manvir, misbehaving with Laajo, who was performing tonight. Raghav furiously breaks the whiskey bottle and goes to Manvir and beat him on his head. 

Manvir fell on the floor. 

Raghav ask Laajo to leave. Laajo pushes him as she saw Manvir trying to attach him from the behind. Raghav confronts Manvir how he raped and tormented his girlfriend Taara. 

Hearing Taara's name from his mouth, Laajo is stunned for a minute. 

Manvir grins and recall what happened and tells him that how he enjoyed that night and he will do the same tonight with Laajo.

Raghav punched him on his face and throws a wooden chair on him. Manvir is unconscious. 

Laajo is worried for Raghav and ask him to leave as if Balraj Thakur get to know about this incident, he will kill Raghav. Raghav tell her that he need to avenge his girlfriend. Laajo tells him to escape this moment if he want to know if he could ever meet Taara.

Madam sees all and send someone to call Laajo to her office. 

Raghav leaves. Laajo gets the message and goes to Madam's office.

Madam tells her that she saw everything happened tonight and now she understand only Laajo can convince Raghav to stop this. Madam warns Laajo to stop Raghav from what he is onto. Laajo asks her if she knows whereabouts of Taara.

Madam stares at her for a moment and she says "Haan, mujhe pata hai Taara kahan hai..."
Story-7 Writer
Story-7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi... Empty Re: Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next