33% 33% [ 12 ]
11% 11% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 3 ]
22% 22% [ 8 ]
25% 25% [ 9 ]

Total Votes : 36

Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Story-7 Forum- Where you read online stories! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of STORY 7 Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

Post by Diipendu Dutta on 5/10/2014, 4:31 am

Story Synopsis: A Love-story of a young village belle Amroki and middle-age zamindaar, Balraaj Thakur. The story is set in a picture of a village called Kathiavar, where village girls are sold to zamindaars. The story will journey through the eyes of Amroki, The cruelty, the struggle and the misfortune she suffers.

Story-                                                  Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi
Genre-                                                 Drama, Social-Drama
Story Conceptualize and Written By- Dipendu Dutta
No. of episodes-                                   --
Story Started on-                                 20th March, 2015
Story Concluded on-                             --
Diipendu Dutta
Admin
Admin

Male
Zodiac : Gemini Horse

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: Serial one Creative Writer Serial one Creative Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Characters

Post by Diipendu Dutta on 20/3/2015, 11:24 am

Lead Characters

• Amroki  - A 17 year old, very beautiful and innocent village girl. She happens to be the most beautiful girl in the village.

• Balraaj Thakur - A 41 years old cruel-hearted zamindaar and the Thakur of the village Kathiavar.

• Raghu - Balraaj Thakur's right hand cum servant, respects his master Balraj Thakur alot.

• Laajo -Amroki's friend. Helpess and chained in an alley of Prostitutes.

Other Characters

• Badi-Thakurain (Gayatri) -Wife of Balraaj Thakur and the elder-thakurain.

• Munshi - A vicious and selfish person who pretends to be a loyal servant.

Diipendu Dutta
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Episode 1

Post by Diipendu Dutta on 20/3/2015, 11:31 am

Scene opens with: Mid-night in a village of somewhere in Uttar-Pradesh, India. A chaos happening. Villagers are frightned. Huts and lots of farms are on fire. One of the villager and his entire family trapped inside their home which is on fire. Villagers try to throw buckets of water but they fail to save them. Somehow a young man manage to escape the fire. People recognized him as Jagdish. Jagdish is in trauma. and after few minutes, he runs away.

Next Day

Villagers are gathered and discussing about what misfortunate event happened last night in the near village. The villagers of this village is talking how much prevention is important to not let such thing happen here. While some are saying that the fire took place because of the carelessness of those villagers. The villagers of this village is saying this is the village named 'Kathiavar', how much secure their village is and how much proud they are. Then one of the villager said, it is just his misconception. Because the zamindaar charges a large amount of lagaan and also, if a villager is unable to pay his lagaan, he will have to sell either his daughters or his woman to the zamindaar and they will do whatever they feels is right. Then the next villager stands up agreeing to his voice, says, the zamindaar of this village Balraaj Thakur is an evil man. He looted villagers and exploited their lives for many years. Suddenly the villager get slapped from the Munshi.

"Are you crazy?!" Munshi yelled. Munshi warns the villagers if they ever talk ill about the zamindaar or even if they ever try to go against the rules made, the entire village will pay. The villagers bow-downed their heads and in a moment there was a silence.

Thakur Haveli
(Zamindaar's Mansion)

A woman is ordering the servants to do the decorations right. She is Kamala (The head servant and she directly serves to Badi-Thakurain). Kamla is yelling on the servants to make the arrangements fast as the Badi-Thakurain will arrive soon with the Thakur-saheb, Balraaj Thakur.  

Suddenly a car stopped. In a little frightned toned, Kamala said to all the servants, "They have arrived...". Everyone silenced.
Diipendu Dutta
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Episode 2

Post by Diipendu on 18/6/2016, 11:25 pm

Badi Thakurain arrived.

Every servants are in a state of fear from Badi Thakurain.

"Khambha Ghari Badi Thakurain saa..."

Badi Thakurain: Saheb agaye?

Kamla: Jee woh...

(cut to)

Balraj Thakur is going to announce his judgement in a village panchayat. Balraj Thakur announce that every farmer will sell his land to him orelse, he will take an ugly step. Everybody is aware of how cruel he is.

Every farmer is in a state of fear and tension. Nobody wanted to go against this Thakur.
Diipendu
Advance Membership
Advance Membership

Male
Job/hobbies : student

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: GHT One Acting Head GHT One Acting Head

View user profile http://story7.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

default Episode 3

Post by Diipendu on 18/6/2016, 11:34 pm

Two village belles running in the wheat farm. Happy, chirping and full of life, 17 years "Amroki"...

Amroki and her best friend, Laajo, treats her like own sister. They both  are of same age. Amroki and Laajo dreaming their prince. They tell eachother about how much it would be like a fairy tale, when they both will meet their prince charming.

Suddenly few unknown men appeared. In a no time, they took Laajo away!

Amroki screamed for help but she couldn't save her best friend. Amroki is shocked.

Amorki reach to her home. She tell this incidence to her father. Her father hears this incidence and decides to send her daughter away to a safe place, far from this hell.

Amroki remembers what happened to her friend. She is worried what might have those goons done to her. Is she safe?
Diipendu
Advance Membership
Advance Membership

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

default Episode 4

Post by Diipendu on 18/6/2016, 11:41 pm

Balraj Thakur concludes the Panchayat meeting and he suddenly he steps into a cowdung. He gave a tight slap to a farmer for this insult. Thakur rush to a near pond.

He ask his goons to leave him alone for sometime and he goes to near to the pond.

Balraj Thakur reached to the pond and saw a young, beautiful village girl sitting near the pond. It was Amroki. Balraj Thakur got distracted by her beauty and fell head over heel to her beauty. The lust in his eyes stroked directly his soul.

Amroki was sad and worried about her friend Laajo.

Balraj Thakur called someone and ask him to get all the details about this girl.

Balraj Thakur: Mhaare ko yeh chhori chahiye!
Diipendu
Advance Membership
Advance Membership

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

default Episode 5

Post by Diipendu on 14/7/2016, 12:44 am

Badi Thakurain: aapko aane mein itni der kyun hui?

Balraj Thakur: zyada sawaal karke mhare ko pareshan na kar! Mhare liye khana paros!

[ Badi Thakurain is excited to tell him that she cooked his favourite meal, specially for him. ]

[ Badi Thakurain left the room in an excitement so that she can prepare the dining table for him.]

Seeing Badi Thakurain so much excited, Servants are talking---

Servant 01: Humari Badi Thakurain kitna chahti hain sahab ko... Kitna pyaar karti hai. Din bhar khud kuch naa kha ke, Sahab ke liye intezar karti hai... Lekin Kya Sahab ko yeh dikhai nahi deta?

Servant 02: Badi Thakurain ka Sahab ke liye yeh chahat, shayad aaj tak bhagwaan bhi nahi jaan paya.... Shayad esiliye toh, itna paas hoke bhi itni dooriyaan....... Paa ke bhi naa paa saki woh Sahab ki mohobbat ko...... Shayad pyaar mein haar isi ko kehte hain.......

Badi Thakurain was serving the dinner for her husband but suddenly she get hurt by a sharp edgy thing. Balraj Thakur comes there...

Balraj Thakur: (in a very serious tone) koi bhi kaam theek se karna ata nahi tou koshish bhi mat kia kar!

This sentence brought tears in Badi Thakurain's eyes that she can now feel this pain of rejection is much more than any bruise.
Diipendu
Advance Membership
Advance Membership

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

default Episode 6

Post by Diipendu on 2/1/2017, 7:01 pm

A truck stops at a stable. There were 5 young village girls were lying on the ground. One of them are in her senses, it was Laajo, Amroki's friend. She could feel she is in a trap.

Munim comes there. Munim was starring at that girl in order to fulfill his lust he touch her. He try to rip her clothes but suddenly someone punched his face hard. "Raghu!!! Tu! Apnu aukaat bhool raha hai?!" Munim yelled at that young man who punched him.

Raghu: Aukaat tou tu apni bhool gaya hai Munim! Bhool mat! Yeh sab ke sab sahab ke liye yehaan layi gayi hain...

Raghu was about to leave but he stopped. Laajo touched his feet and ask for help. He removed his jacket and wear her the jacket, and he left with a silence.
Diipendu
Advance Membership
Advance Membership

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

default Re: Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top