STORY 7 Forums
Welcome to STORY-7 Forum!
Please login or Sign Up and stay connected... Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STORY 7 Forums
Welcome to STORY-7 Forum!
Please login or Sign Up and stay connected... Smile

STORY 7 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Vote for your favourite story's sequel

View results

Latest topics
» Muktaar Haar
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty2/12/2023, 2:54 am by Story7 Writer

» Kyunki Ghar Hai Ek Sapna...
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty23/10/2023, 10:45 pm by Story 7 Writer

» New Promo: Bairi Piya Sang Preet hai lagaayi...
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty21/10/2023, 4:57 pm by Story7 Writer

» Bairi Piya Sang Preet Hai Lagayi...
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty21/10/2023, 4:53 pm by Story7 Writer

» 7 Robins: The greatest Villain was once a Savior...
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty18/9/2023, 3:22 am by Story7 Writer

» Kabhie Toh Millenge... Season 3
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty2/4/2023, 6:37 pm by Story-7 Writer

» VOTE: Which Story 7 sequel you would like next?
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty22/3/2023, 1:50 am by Story-7 Writer

» Desh Aur Dharam
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty22/3/2023, 1:47 am by Story-7 Writer

» Exclusive: Kahiin Toh Hogaa First poster out!
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty22/3/2023, 1:31 am by Story7 Writer

» Khwaab (2008)
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty16/3/2023, 12:05 am by Story7 Writer

» Dil Mein Koi Hai (2007)
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty15/3/2023, 11:57 pm by Story7 Writer

» Daamini Daamini (2007)
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty15/3/2023, 11:56 pm by Story7 Writer

» Pyaar Ki Ek Anokhi Kahaani (2007)
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty15/3/2023, 11:55 pm by Story7 Writer

» Khwaish Apnaa Apnaa- Chahat aur Dushmani ki ek nayi kahani... Ekbaar phir...
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty12/3/2023, 12:47 am by Story7 Writer

» Chandan aur Chandnii
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty29/1/2023, 12:18 am by Story7 Writer

» A World will look like in the Future
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty9/1/2023, 9:43 pm by Story7 Writer

» Forum's New Entrant is the Forbidden romantic saga
Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty23/10/2022, 7:33 pm by Story7 Writer

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Story-7 Forum- Where you read online stories! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of STORY 7 Forums on your social bookmarking website

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa...

Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa...

Post by Story 7 Writer 21/2/2014, 2:29 am

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Untitl11

Chehra

STORY SYNOPSIS: Newly wed couple Harsh and Avantika moved into an old bungalow after surviving from a misfortunate accident of Avantika. After her face surgery she gets the face of Mallika, a well known actress of 80's. The couple shift to a place which is rumoured to be a haunted place, having no knowledge about the owner was 'Mallika', who committed suicide in the late 80's in that bungalow.  

Mallika was a self-obsessed and psychotic woman but had a great knowledge of black-magic, committed suicide because of her failed career. In her last moments Mallika did one spell if any woman having similar face of hers lives here, will be under such a situation in which her husband will be sacrificed in order as a punishment. Avantika look exactly like Mallika. Now, will the couple be able to know about Mallika's curse or Avantika will loose her husband...Keep reading to know what will happen next!

Characters-

Avantika: A typical Indian housewife who love her husband Harsh and he is everything for her.

Harsh: A typical husband who love his wife but then he get attracted to Mallika.

Mallika: A self-obsessed actress, used to do black-magic to sustain her beauty. She intend to kill Harsh and Avantika as they have released the curse. 

---
Story- Chehra (2014)
Story Written By- Dipendu Dutta
Story started from- 12th October, 2014
Story concluded on- 06th November, 2014
Total No. of Episodes- 10
Genre- Horror-Suspense-Thriller

Last edited by Diipendu Dutta on 6/11/2014, 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male
Zodiac : Gemini Horse

My Diary
About me About me:
*Medal* *Medal*: Serial one Creative Writer Serial one Creative Writer

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 1

Post by Story 7 Writer 12/10/2014, 12:40 am

DREAM SEQUENCE: It's a midnight. On the highway a car accident happen.

"No!!!" Avantika wake-up. Avantika is terrified and her husband hug tight saying "Phir se wahi sapna dekha tumne...Avantika, ab bhool bhi jao oos accident wali baat ko. Ab sab kuch theek hai...Dekho? "

Avantika: Harsh, mujhe ees jagah se door jana hai...Kya hum Mumbai se kahin aise jagah nahi jaa sakte hain jahan shaanti ho?

[Harsh kissed her forehead saying]
Harsh: Avvu, hum kal tou Dehradoon jaa hi rahey hain na apne naye wale ghar mein? Chalo ab meri bahon mein apna sarr rakh kar sou jaao...

Avantika: Harsh, kuch dino ke baad karva-chauth hai. Main ees baar bhagwaan se yehi dua maangne wali hoon, ke tum par aane wali har musibat ko... pehle mera saamna karna hoga.

Next Day

[BACKGROUND SOUND: Birds chirping. Packers & Movers Tempo has arrived. ] 

Harsh and Avantika were packing things. Suddenly a mirror sleep from Avantika's hands and break down in pieces. The noise of the breaking of mirror, irking enough in the ears.

Avantika: oh no... yeh tou ap-shagun ho gaya!

[ Harsh came there. ]

Harsh: yeh shagun aur ap-shagun kuch nahi hota avvu... tumhare haathon se galti se ye girr gaya bas. Ab jaldi chalo aur car mein beth jao, humey flight ke liye late ho raha hai... 

Dehradoon

"Avantika aankhe kholo aur dekho! Hamara naya ghar...!"

Avantika was in the front seat of the car, sleeping. After Harsh said this, she opened her eyes and saw an old lavish bunglow in a densed deserted jungle area. 
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 2

Post by Story 7 Writer 12/10/2014, 1:51 am

Avantika step-outside from the car. She find something strange feeling about the place. Harsh ask her to come-in and checkout the entire new home. Avantika was about to enter and suddenly she saw something in the garden area. Harsh came and ask her to come-in. Avantika entered in the bunglow and saw a Piano.

The bunglow look all fancy and new from in the inside. But Avantika still can feel that strange thing near around. It's like someone is watching her. She feel something chilly and someone is near around her. Avantika go near to Harsh.

Avantika: Harsh, mujhe yeh ghar thoda... I don't know... Kuch ajeeb sa feel ho raha hai yehan aakar...

Harsh: Avvu, c'mon yaar ab tum phir se shuru mat ho jana ke ye ghar tumhe bhoot-bangla jaisa lagraha hai... Do you have any idea yeh ghar ki owner kaun thi??? 1980's ki famous cinema actress ka ghar tha!!! Waise mujhe property-dealer ne naam tou bataya nahi lekin haan, woh actress jo bhi thi wo yehan se shift ho kar Delhi chali gayi thi uske naye film ke wajah se...

Avantika: actress ka ghar hai? Phir tou oos actress ka yehan koi photo zaroor hona chahiye...?

[In a joking-way]
Harsh: hmmm... photo tou mujhe bhi dekhna hai... aakhir kitni hot and sexy lagti hogi woh! (giggles)

[ Avantika make angry face. ]

Harsh get a call on his mobile. He picks-up and get busy talking to his office staff. Meanwhile, Avantika go and take a round and now she is eager to see the actress who owned this fancy bunglow. Avantika try to find atleast one photo of the previous house owner, the actress. Suddenly she get stuck with something and get a scratch on her hand. "Oh!" Avantika said loudly.

Avantika try to find first-aid box there in the bedroom and removed the curtain, finally see the previous house owner's photo 'Mallika', the actress, who mysteriously disappeared.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 3

Post by Story 7 Writer 12/10/2014, 2:18 am

Suddenly Avantika get stuck with something and get a scratch on her hand. "Oh!" Avantika said loudly. Avantika try to find first-aid box there in the bedroom and removed the curtain, finally see the previous house owner's photo 'Mallika', the actress, who mysteriously disappeared.

"Arre Kya hua???" -Harsh came there running.

Harsh: Avvu tum theek tou ho??? Tum yehan ees band jagah par kya karahi ho chalo bahar...

Harsh took Avantika outside the bedroom.

Harsh: tumhe yeh kaise lag gaya? Abhi yehan kuch bhi well-organised nahi hai esiliye please tum yehan wahan mat jao...

Avantika: arre baba main theek hoon... Achha suno, maine finally ees ghar ki owner, oos actress ko dhund hi nikala!

Harsh: what?

Avantika: arre, ooska photo-frame mila mujhe...wahaan bedroom mein!

Harsh: Avvu, yaar tumhe aise chizo ko chher-na nahi chahiye... door raho aise chizo se...

Avantika: achha??? aur ab kaun mere jaisi baatein karaha hai shagun aur ap-shagun wali??? hmm???

Harsh again get a call, but this time from his property-dealer. The property-agent tell Harsh to wait for the few days so they will send a truck to remove all the old stuffs from this house. The agent specially request Harsh to stay away from all those covered stuffs and the photo-frame which is covered. When Harsh asked the reason, the agent tell him that few months back a priest was called by the care-taker of this bunglow. The intention of calling a priest was perform a holy ritual so that this home will become free from the presence of any spirit. But then the priest found that there is really the presence of an evil spirit. A spirit who is destructive and may bring a great danger, is deeply attached with this bunglow and also, having a motive. Priest thought it would be good to lock this spirit in her own photo-frame. After this, Harsh tell this story to Avantika.

Avantika tease Harsh about how superstitious he is behaving now and they forget about the photo-frame. But Avantika has no idea what she did. One powerful spell was did to capture the presence of bad-spirit, in the photo-frame of Mallika and binded with the holy-shawl (a piece of cloth). Avantika didn't only just removed the cloth piece which was binded and covered the photo of Mallika, Avantika also removed a heavy spell (mantra) and released something.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 4

Post by Story 7 Writer 26/10/2014, 3:52 am

It's Morning.

Harsh get an invitation letter at the doorstep. It was a party invitation from the neighbour next door. Harsh tell Avantika that there is a new neighbour next door and they has invited them for the dinner party.

Avantika tell Harsh that 'Karva-chauth' is in next 5 days. Harsh hugged her and dropped the letter on the floor.

In the evening.

Harsh and Avantika entered in a party, in the bungalow next door.  There were very less guests. Harsh and Avantika are trying to find the host of this party and after few minutes what they saw was shocking. They see a lady in red-gown, walking towards them. Seductive eyes, shining hairs and a sexy body... Every man in the party was starring at her. It was Mallika. Avantika and Harsh was shocked to see the face of Mallika's was exactly same as face of Avantika.

"Finally!" -Mallika said giving her hands toward Harsh. Harsh was definitely mesmerised by her gesture and he couldn't stop himself from kissing Mallika's hand. Avantika was shocked to see Harsh.

Avantika kept starring at her face, thinking how can it be possible that they look same?

Mallika: aap yehi soch rahin hain na, ke aisa kaise ho sakta hai ke hum dono ka face ek hi jaisa hai? Kahin hum behene tou nahi? (laughs)

Mallika: even maine jab yehan ees ghar mein shift kia, tab maine aap dono ko dekha tha... maine socha aap dono ko surprise dey doon... Tou bataiye, kaisa laga surprise?

Harsh was hypnotised by her looks. He look lost. Avantika noticed this weird behaviour and prefer to remain silent. Harsh is attracted toward Mallika and he couldn't help but to stare at Mallika.

Mallika: Har Chehra ek saajish hai...Har saajish mein ek Chehra hai...Jo aksar dhoka dey jaaye, woh chehra jaan-leva hai.

Harsh: aap bahut haseen hain... Ms. ?

"Call me Mallika..." -Mallika said.

Mallika: ab tou aapke life mein bahut kuch houne wala hai....

Avantika: Excuse me?

Mallika: uhmm... Mere kehne ka matlab hai, I am totally single so that's why I'm always free to party. Mujhe bahut achha lagega agar, aap dono mere yehan ghar par aaya kare...Please, it is my request.

Avantika was about to say something but Harsh replied-

Harsh: sure!...

Mallika smiles.

Last edited by Diipendu Dutta on 5/11/2014, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 5

Post by Story 7 Writer 26/10/2014, 4:38 am

Avantika and Harsh come back from the party. Harsh start walking towards his room and then Avantika's anger burst out what she was holding till now.

Avantika: (in anger) Tumne oos ke haath par kiss kyun kia?!

Harsh: please yaar avantika. tum dekh rahi ho na ke main bahut tired hoon. not now yaar...

Avantika: hum oos se milne kabhi nahi jayenge!

Harsh: (in anger) har baat ka issue banana band karo avantika! She is just our neighbour! Shaadi ke baad se lekar ab tak tumhe maine sirf insecure hi dekha hai!

Avantika: Harsh tum oos aurat ke liye mujhse ees tarah se baat karahe ho?

Harsh: now c'mon yaar! Mujhe akela chhor do!

Harsh go inside his room and closed the door in anger.

Avantika didn't sleep all night, sitting in the hall and with eyes full of tears she was turning the pages of the wedding photo album. Avantika is remembering those days when they were so happy. Avantika thinking about harsh's strange behaviour.

Avantika: (in mind) aaj se pehle harsh ne kabhi mujhse ees tarah se baat nahi ki... jab bhi hum dono ke beech kisi baat ko lekar chote-chote jhagre hue, tou usney mujhe kabhi ees tarah se bol kar room mein nahi chala gaya... aakhir kya ho gaya hai... hamare ees rishte ko aakhir kiski nazar lag gayi hai...?
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 6

Post by Story 7 Writer 5/11/2014, 1:49 am

Morning.

[ In background, birds are chirping.]

Harsh came out of his room and see Avantika was sleeping on the couch. He goes near to her. Kissed on her forehead.

Harsh: I am sorry Avvu...

Avantika woke up and see Harsh near. She hugged him. Finally they sort out their issue.

Someone knocked the door.

Avantika opened the door and it was Mallika.

Harsh: Arrey Mallika, please come!

Mallika: Mujhe actually yehan ane ke liye zyada sochna nahi pada aaj subah... afterall yeh mera apna hi ghar hai... I mean to say, ab aap dono se dosti hogayi hai, tou yehan ana-jana tou chalta hi rahega na?

Avantika: please don't mind Mallika ji but main aur Harsh abhi shopping jane ke bare mein soch rahe thhe...

Mallika: great! Tou main bhi chalti hoon na!

Harsh: Avvu, Mallika hamare saath chalengi tou aur bhi achha hoga... hum yehan dehra-doon ke bare mein kuch nahi jante hain... Mallika saath rahengi tou sab pata chal jayega...

Mallika: na na Harsh... Agar sab pata chal jayega, tou maza kya reh jayega?

Avantika: jee?

Mallika: lets go!
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 7

Post by Story 7 Writer 5/11/2014, 2:43 am

Mallika is with Harsh and Avantika and it's irking Avantika but she is convincing herself that she trust Harsh and her relationship. Harsh was little bit attracted to Mallika because of her bold and beauty avatar. Avantika ask Harsh to stop by the temple of goddess Durga. The husband and wife goes inside and pray for their married life. When they come outside they found Mallika is missing.

After they reach home they get a dinner invitation letter from Mallika. Avantika felt something odd about Mallika and her behaviour. After some minutes, Avantika calls her servant. Not seeing any response she goes outside the gate and she dropped her locket of goddess durga. Suddenly an old priest appeared and picked-up the locket for her.

The old priest told her that he saw her today when she came with her husband. The old priest informed that he felt something negatively odd energy from both them. Avantika got tensed and she asked what is wrong? The old priest told her that when he arrived here, looking at this house, now he is sure that something is definitely wrong.

The old priest told her that he has analysed and found there's a spirit who is seeking for revenge from Avantika because Avantika has stolen something precious. And that is why, Harsh's life is in danger. Avantika told that she did not steal anything. The old priest informed that Avantika has unlocked a spell of an old curse and she has certainly stolen something. The old priest said he is not sure what but he warned Avantika to take care of Harsh because the coming days will not be safe for Harsh. Avantika is upset and asked for help. The old priest said he will try to find something which will be the cure.   

Harsh hears this from Avantika and called it rubbish. Avantika is determined to save Harsh's life at any cost.

Avantika holded Harsh's hand and asked him to come home soon by the evening because it is 'Karva-chauth'. Harsh promised her that he will try but what to do about Mallika's dinner invitation? "Mallika do know about 'Karva-Chauth' how come she has no idea about it???" Avantika said to Harsh.

Harsh replied- So now what? Hum jaye ya  nahi?

Avantika: please, nahi jaate hain... afterall it is 'Karva chauth'...

Harsh: as you say... (Harsh hugged Avantika)

Harsh is feeling a little-bit headache. On the other hand, Mallika, wearing a heavy eye-makeup and in totally different "Gypsy" look. She was doing a black-magic called "Vashi-karan" (a sort of a hypnotism) with Harsh's handkercheif.

Mallika whispered- Harsh... Tumhe meri bahut yaad arahi hai... Tumhe mere paas ana hai... Mere paas aao Harsh...

Harsh is feeling something strange and a strong-headache. A minute later... Harsh opened his eyes and it was different. He is in the control of Mallika's spirit.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 8

Post by Story 7 Writer 5/11/2014, 11:52 pm

Its evening, 8 Pm.

Avantika is all dressed-up and waiting for Harsh. Avantika didn't eat anything from the morning and after what she heard she was upset. Harsh's absence is making her tensed. Avantika tried calling Harsh but he is unreachable.

Harsh has entered in Mallika's home. He is feeling a strong head-ache but he did not know that he is in the control of Mallika's spell. Harsh walked in the living room area. There, it was cold and dark. And then Mallika appeared, wearing a sensuous and bold satin-red skirt. She was holding a glass of wine. Mallika is starring at harsh and then she spilled her wine on her dress. Harsh is unable to understand what's all actually happening. Mallika walks toward harsh.

Mallika: Aaj ki raat bahut khaas hai... Yeh raat ka andhera... yeh shaanti... Shanti mujhe pasand nahi. Shanti yaane silence, silence lead to sadness, sadness lead to depression and depression leads to death! (Mallika comes more closer to Harsh)

Harsh: Tumhari yeh ada... yeh chehra... kisi ko bhi majboor kar degi...

Mallika: Crore Chehro ke beech mein ek woh khaas chehra hai, jo dil mein utar-kar dhadkon par jaadoo chala jaaye...

Harsh: Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke tum... tumne mujh pe koi jadoo...?

Mallika: shhhhhh......... (Mallika smiles and comes more closer to Harsh)

Avantika is worried and waiting for Harsh. Avantika feel something is strange and she goes out.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 9

Post by Story 7 Writer 6/11/2014, 12:18 am

The clock striked 11 PM.

Avantika decide to go and check Mallika's place. Avantika somehow manage to enter in Mallika's home and what she saw was shocking. Mallika was making large pegs of Whiskey for Harsh and Harsh was drinking. Avantika was shocked to see this because Harsh hates alcohol. Now Avantika is sure that something is wrong with Harsh.

Avantika escaped and decide to meet the old priest. Avantika is running on a dark lonely road to seek for help. She was crying and worried for her husband but she didn't loose hope. She kept running. After running a couple of miles she reached at the same temple of goddess Durga. Avantika fell down, break down into tears in front of goddess durga, praying for help. Now only Goddess durga can show the path.

Suddenly the same old priest appeared. Avantika told everything what she saw at Mallika's place. The old priest informed Avantika about the spirit who is trying to take revenge from Avantika because a few years ago, due to the accident, Avantika got Mallika's face. Mallika was an actress who was self-obsessed and a follower of black-magic. She did one spell before she committed suicide. Years later, Avantika broke the spell and now she is facing the curse.

The old priest tell everything about Mallika and the only way to save Harsh is, Avantika must burn down the house and every single stuff where she was living with Harsh. Also, she have to wear Harsh the locket of goddess durga because goddess durga is the protector from the evil spirits. Avantika decide to complete these things in order to protect her husband's life. She reached her place and set the house on fire. Seeing the fire Mallika get more aggressive.

Harsh came out of the spell but for some minutes. He realised what's happening and the words which Avantika said to him about Mallika. Harsh has now realised how wrong he was, trusting Mallika over her wife.

Mallika try to cast the spell of death.

Avantika reached Mallika's home. Avantika entered in the home.

Mallika: Finally tum aa hi gayi apne pati ko bachane! Bahut pyaar karti ho na?

Avantika: Tumhe badla mujhse lena hai... Harsh ko jane do.

Mallika: Aksar woh raaz bahut khatarnak hote hain jo raaz bahut ghehre houte hain...
Ek chehra hai...Jo ek raaz hai...

Avantika didn't get what she said but then she got the solution of defeating this spirit.

Avantika: Mera chehra hi agar mere pati ki zindagi ke liye khatra hai... tou aaj ees chehre ko hi khatam hona hoga...

Avantika took out a bottle of acid and applied on her face. In seconds Avantika's face get ruined. This way she defeated Mallika's spirit and saved her husband's life.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Episode 10

Post by Story 7 Writer 6/11/2014, 12:30 am

4 Years Later...

Avantika had a facial surgery and now she has recovered. Harsh and Avantika has shifted in their palatial home in Delhi. The couple is fine and nwo Harsh love Avantika more. 

Avantika: Harsh, agar oos raat maine tumhe kho dia hota... Tou...

Harsh: ab sab kuch theek hai.

Avantika: Harsh, lekin oos ghar ka kya hua?

Harsh: I have sold that property. Ab humey bhool jana chahiye ke aisa kuch hua bhi tha... Lekin ab mera tumse vaada hai... Main tumhara saath ab kabhi nahi chhorunga. I love you.

Avantika: I love you too...

And they lived their life taking this incident as a lesson.
Story 7 Writer
Story 7 Writer
Admin
Admin

Male

My Diary
About me About me:

Back to top Go down

Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa... Empty Re: Chehra -Ek Raaz Ees Chehre Kaa...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum